The UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador Programme is hosting a residential Teachers’ Institute on July 2-4. Teachers will experience Parliament first hand, and then return to their schools to support understanding of, and increase engagement with, Parliament.
Transport and accommodation costs are covered and applications are welcome from teachers, school leaders and teacher training providers working with young people aged 5-18.
The course includes:
- Talks from subject specialists
- Workshops devoted to key aspects of the work of Parliament
- Q&A sessions with MPs and Peers
- Opportunities to explore new and exciting teaching ideas
- Tour of the Palace of Westminster
Application forms are available at UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador Programme and the closing date is Sunday April 8.
If you would like more information, please Tel: 0207 219 3436.