If you would like to make an appointment to meet with Luciana, please call: 0151 228 1628.

What people get in touch about

People get in touch with me to let me know what they feel about issues in the news or about issues that are on their minds as well as government policies.

People also get in touch with me because they are having problems with benefits, housing, jobs, consumer services, gas, water and energy suppliers, immigration, anti-social behaviour, street cleanliness, schools and much more besides.

Sometimes, all it takes is for an MP to make contact and service providers can quickly work with you to solve a problem.

Sometimes, I am able to use the experience of others to provide you with the information or advice you need to solve the problem yourself.

And sometimes, I can put you in touch with councillors, or other organisations that are better placed to support you.

You will always receive a friendly welcome and a quick reply from myself and the staff I work with.

We can’t guarantee to solve every problem, but we can promise to do our very best to work with you to find a solution.

What happens when we meet?

It would be really useful when making an appointment to provide some brief information about what it is that you want to raise with me. It may turn out that we can sort out what you need over the phone or by email.

If we can’t, or you want to meet face-to-face, then please bring with you any recent, relevant letters or information with you so that we can look through it together. If we need to keep copies of any correspondence, we will return originals to you.

We will then sit down and talk through what it is you want to raise, what I can do to help and agree our next steps.

Each person’s concerns will be different, and some issues can take longer to sort out than others, but we will agree when we meet when I will come back to you to let you know about progress.

What I can’t help with

Members of Parliament work with people who live within their constituency. We will ask you for your postcode when you get in touch. If you live in another MP’s constituency, we will give you the contact details for your MP.

I can’t interfere with the working of the courts, but I can, through the Law Society, help you make contact with a solicitor who may be able to help represent you.

And, of course, it is better to get in touch and ask me if you think I can help. If I can’t I will always let you know why and do my best to put you in contact with the person who can help.